Today I am using the Jar of Flowers stamp set and coordinating Flowers for Every Season DSP for the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The sketch ….
My card …
- The jar was stamped with Smoky Slate ink on Shimmery White cardstock and punched with the Jar punch. I used Seaside Spray and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends to colour it.
- The sunflower florals were also coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Don’t you love how the stamped images match in so well with the Flowers for Every Season DSP? I will have more cards using these images and DSP over the next few weeks.
- Stamp Set: Jar of Flowers
- Cardstock: Just Jade, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Stampin’ Blends: Just Jade, So Saffron, Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, Seaside Spray
- Accessories: Jar Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope