Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link for more information.
My card …
- The dessert option for this challenge was Christmas in July.
- Check out the sneak peeks on this card. The images have been die cut are from the upcoming Poinsettia Dies. The poinsettias are from the Poinsettia Place DSP.
- I created a watercolour wash background for the images, and after putting everything together, spritzed it with a mixture of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol.
- These products will be available in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue which goes live on 4 August 2020
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Watercolor Paper, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Poinsettia Place DSP
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue
- Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
… for the inside and envelope