Today’s card is for the latest Sketch Challenge and a recent Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the links to find out more about them.
The sketch …
… the colors
… and here is my card.
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper provides the bright background.
- For the art panel, I stamped the beautiful large blossoms image on a quarter sheet of Whisper White card stock using Bermuda Bay ink, then added the Gorgeous Grape centres and Sahara Sand leaves. The smaller flowers were stamped with the same colours, and the tiny flowers in Pacific Point ink. I then cut the panel in half, using one half on this card and left the rest for a future card.
- Stamp Set: Blossoms in Bloom
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Whale of a Time DSP
- Ink: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: 1¼” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.