Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper works in well with this gorgeous seahorse from Seaside Notions.
- The seahorse has been stamped on the DSP with Pretty Peacock ink and coloured with the Light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends. The colouring on the DSP gives a 3D feel to the image.
- I added a 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dot for his eye.
- The sentiment has been punched with my latest favourite punch – the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Stamp Set: Seaside Notions
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Whale of a Time DSP
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.