Splitcoaststampers recently started a new series of challenges – Watercolor Wednesday. Each Wednesday there will be a new watercolor technique to use in the challenge. It is a great way to learn how to use watercolouring in your cardmaking. The latest challenge is No Line Watercolor. Learn more about the challenge and the technique here.
- The basis of No Line Watercolor is to stamp the images very lightly and then watercolor.
- Stamp Sets: Four Season Floral, Basket of Blooms
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cinnamon Cider, Flowers for Every Season DSP, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Rococo Rose, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider
- Accessories: Square Vellum Doilies, Detailed Trio Punch, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.