Today, I have used the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to create a pretty card. I have also included a FREE PDF for your use. Scroll down for the PDF link.
- Tranquil Tide and Berry Burst colours are now retired so I have used Pretty Peacock and Magenta Madness.
- There are a number of techniques in this card including dry embossing, watercolouring with inks, and watercolouring with alcohol markers.
- Download the PDF here for detailed instructions and measurements.
- Stamp Sets: Posted For You, Stacked Stone
- Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Terracotta Tile, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Magenta Madness, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Brick & Mortar 3E EF, Light So Saffron Stampin’ Blends, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Blender Pens
… for the inside