Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
The colours for this week’s challenge are Old Olive, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody
- The Acrylic Block Background Technique is a quick and easy way to create a watercolour look for your project. Drag the ink pad over an acrylic block, spritz lightly with water and place over a piece of watercolor paper.
- For the die cut leaf frond, flower and butterfly, I created a Faux Watercolour effect. Ink the stamp, lightly spritz with water and stamp onto watercolor paper.
- Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts, Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
- Accessories: Nature’s Thoughts Dies, Dimensionals
… the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
The new catalogue is now live. If you have ordered from me in the past six months, I have a complimentary catalogue for you. If you live in Australia, do not have your own Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please contact me.