Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- This is a great design for a quick and easy card. Just take some cardstock scraps and a piece of Designer Series Paper and add to a card base. For the circle shapes, I used a cog die from Garage Gears Dies on some Silver Foil.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil, Classic Garage DSP (retired)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Garage Gears Dies, 1″ and 1¼” Circle Punches
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.