Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I recently provided a tutorial on the 3D / Shadow Stamping technique HERE. I have used it again for today’s card.
- Stamp Set: Very Versailles
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo DSP, Whisper White
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Layered Leaves 3D EF, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Just a reminder that the retiring In Colors tend to sell out very quickly as their time comes to an end. Visit my shop to get yours now.