Today I am showing you a very easy technique that will add a WOW factor to your project. It is known as 3D or Shadowing.
- By stamping your image twice, you can create a shadow or 3D effect.
- Ink your image with coloured ink and then stamp on card stock. Without re-inking, stamp the image slightly off from the original image. OR
- Ink your image with coloured ink and then stamp on card stock. Stamp the same image in a very light colour slightly offset to the first image.
- For full instructions and measurements, please download the PDF file here.
- Stamp Set: Very Versailles
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
- Ink: Whisper White Craft ink, Sahara Sand, Highland Heather
- Accessories: Layering Ovals Dies, ¼” Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
- … inside and envelope