Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- The colours for this week’s challenge are no longer current, so I have used current colours and toned them down by watercolouring to try and get as close a match as possible to the colours of the challenge. I used Old Olive to replace Lemon Lime Twist, Blushing Bride to replace Powder Pink and Rich Razzleberry to replace Berry Burst.
- I added some ‘splatters’ of Rich Razzleberry for added texture.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Saddle Brown Stazon, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Aqua Painter
- … for the inside of the card and the envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.