Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
The sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Today I have again used the new Ornate Style stamp set and coordinating Ornate Layers Dies which are currently available early ahead of their release in the 2020 Annual Catalogue in June.
- The card base is Call Me Clover- one of the In Colors that will be retiring at the end of May.
- Stamp Set: Ornate Style
- Cardstock: Call me Clover, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Dimensionals, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Scripty 3D EF, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Stampin’ Blends: Call Me Clover, Highland Heather
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Just a reminder that the retiring In Colors tend to sell out very quickly as their time comes to an end. Visit my shop to get yours now.