Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- The colours today are perfect for our current season of autumn. The leaves are changing to colours so much like these colours.
- I used a couple of different stamp sets to create the collage.
- Stamp Sets: Snow Front, My Meadow, Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
- Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges
- … for the inside of the card and the envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.