Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- Stamp the image on the front of the Thick Whisper White card base using second generation Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the image on Shimmery White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colour the flowers with Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. Blend the two colours on the centre rose to create an orange colour. Fussy cut around the flowers in one block.
- Use the Leaf Punch with Mossy Meadow cardstock and punch out five leaf sprigs. Attach the leaves behind the flowers.
- Use the rectangle from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies and die cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Lily Impressions DSP. Attach it on an angle to the front of the card base.
- Attach the floral image using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Breathtaking Bouquet
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Mossy Meadow, Lily Impressions DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch
- Accessories: Nature’s Thoughts Dies, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.