Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Die cut the filigree image on Whisper White then die cut the Whisper White panel using a Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Use the Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends to colour the edge of the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in the top left hand corner of the die cut panel.
- Attach the Garden Lane DSP panels to the Mossy Meadow card base. Cut out a rectangle 5.5 cm x 8 cm in the centre of the card front.
- Attach the filigree image to the front of the card and then attach the cut out piece behind it (see photo below).
- Stamp Set: Label Me Bold
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Garden Lane DSP, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Stampin’ Blends Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Poppy Moments Dies
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.