Today I have another quick and easy card using elements from the Botanical Prints Product Medley. This is an all inclusive kit in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalogue.
- In the kit you will find Stamps, paper, dies and accessories for creating cards and more:
- 6-piece cling stamp set (clear blocks sold separately: suggested blocks c, d); 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 4 sheets of die-cut accents, 2 each of 2 designs; 4 sheets 3-11/16″ x 5″ (9.4 x 12.7 cm) laser-cut overlays, 2 each of 2 designs
- Old Olive 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Twill Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m); 12 copper coloured
- metal bee embellishments, 1/2″ (1.3 cm) each
- 7-piece Botanical Prints Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).
- The background DSP is actually white with a black pattern. I used a sponge brayer and Old Olive ink to change the colour. A great way to colour the DSP to match a specific project.
- The extra leaves were cut with one of the dies in the pack.
- How quick and easy is it to create a stunning card from this medley?
- Stamp Sets: Botanical Prints
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Botanical Prints Product Medley – die cuts, ribbon; Dimensionals, Sponge Brayer
- … the inside and envelope