Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I used the retired Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits Junior for the HO HO HO with some of the Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP. The background is from the same DSP pack.
- The Clear Epoxy Droplets have been coloured with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Christmas
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP
- Accessories: Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits Junior, Jolly Season Dies, Shaded Spruce / Gold Striped Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.