Today, I have some more sneak peeks from the upcoming Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues. I also have a FREE PDF on how to create this beautiful Versamark Resist / Ghosting Technique.
- There are so many new products in this card. See if you can find them all.
- Stamp the Breathtaking Bouquet background image on Whisper White cardstock with Versamark ink and allow to dry for about 15 minutes.
- Sponge colours of choice over the image, starting lightly and adding more layers. Don’t forget to blend colours over each other. Buff with a paper towel to remove excess ink.
- The filigree style dies of the water lilies means that the little pieces are usually taken out. To keep them in just add some tape across the back of the whole die cut before taking it out of the die.
- For more detailed instructions, download the PDF file here.
- Stamp Sets: So Sentimental, Breathtaking Bouquet, Lovely Lily Pad
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade
- Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Lily Pad Dies, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
… just a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Just a reminder that the Holiday Catalogue finishes on 2 January. Visit my online shop to get your favourites before they are gone forever.