This week I am giving you a sneak peek of some upcoming products for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The lily images and dies are from the Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set and Lily Pad Dies which are both FREE products with qualifying purchases from Sale-A-Bration which goes live on 3 January.
- The sentiment is from the Label Me Bold Stamp Set which is in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalogue – also going live on 3 January.
- I watercoloured the background with Pretty Peacock ink and an Aqua Painter.
- The various shades of the challenge colours and the neutral Mossy Meadow were obtained using the first, second and third generation stamping technique.
- Stamp Sets: Lovely Lily Pad, Label Me Bold
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Pretty Peacock, So Saffron, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Lily Pad Dies, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
If you live in Australia and do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and would like a copy of these new catalogues, please contact me.