Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I used my paper trimmer to cut 2cm squares in an 8cm Night of Navy square and then ran it through the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- A piece of the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper was attached behind the window.
- The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Seaside Spray and embossed with the same folder.
- The window was added to the Seaside Spray layer with Dimensionals before attaching to a Night of Navy card base.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Subtle 3D EF, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.