Today I have a Christmas card using a number of products from the Holiday Catalogue. I also have a FREE PDF tutorial for you.
- This card can be assembled quite quickly and with the Mercury Glass Acetate creates a WOW project.
- Don’t forget to remove the thin protective plastic layer from the acetate before use.
- To adhere the acetate to the cardstock without the glue showing, use liquid glue and a sponge. This is a great way for attaching acetate, vellum and small die cut pieces. The sponge can be kept in a zip lock bag for future projects. I have been using the same piece of sponge for over a year now.
- Download the PDF (link below) for full instructions.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Christmas
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Mercury Glass Designer Acetate
- Ink: Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Frosted Frames Dies, Silver Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals
… the inside
Download the PDF instructions here.