This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is perfect for Christmas. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The dessert option is to use metallics. I have used Gold Foil for the pine cones, gold metallic ink for the sentiment and gold metallic pearls for embellishments. There are also some gold stripes in the DSP.
- I die cut a Stitched Rectangle from the centre front of a Garden Green card base and attached a piece of Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper to the back of it.
- Some leaves were die cut with Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- For some added sparkle, I have used Shimmery Crystal Effects dotted over parts of the leaves and sentiment panel.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Boughs
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP, Gold Foil
- Ink: Garden Green, Metallic Gold, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Beautiful Boughs Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Gold Metallic Pearls, Shimmery Crystal Effects
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.