Today I have a quick and easy card using the Wax Paper Resist Technique.
- Find out how to do the Wax Paper Resist technique here.
- The panel used here is the second background created with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder. See the other one here.
- Use the slope die from In the Woods Dies to cut the panel and attach to the top of a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Die cut some leaves from the In the Woods Dies using Basic Gray cardstock.
- Punch some sprigs with the Sprig Punch using Basic Gray cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Colorful Seasons in the lower left hand corner of the card front then add the leaves and sprigs.
- Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Gray
- Ink: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: In the Woods Dies, Sprig Punch, Wax Paper
- For the inside and envelope …