This week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is a great clean and simple look. Click on the link to find out more about this week’s challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The Crackle Paint background stamp is wonderful for adding texture and interest to your cards. Here I have stamped it in Call Me Clover ink, third generation to provide a subtle look on Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- The roses have been coloured with Highland Heather and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends and attached to a circle of Call Me Clover.
- I decided not to add a sentiment at this stage.
- Stamp Sets: Painted Glass, Crackle Paint
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Soft Sea Foam, Call Me Clover
- Ink: Call Me Clover, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Stained Glass Dies, 1″ Square Punch, 1½” Circle Punch, Basic Jewel Pearls, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Highland Heather, Call Me Clover
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.