This week I am using the Emboss Resist Technique for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- This week, the dessert option was heat embossing so I decided to use the Emboss Resist Technique.
- The images were stamped with Versamark ink on Whisper White cardstock and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Seaside Spray inks were then sponged over the embossed images.
- Stamp Sets: Beauty Abounds, Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray
- Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Sponges
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.