This week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers with the branch image made me think of spring which is just starting here. Click on the link to find out more about this week’s challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I love how the Birch background provides texture for any occasion.
- Stamp Sets: Colorful Seasons, Birch, Rooted in Nature, High Tide
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Sponges
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.