In past posts I have shown you the Triple Time Stamping Technique (here). Today I have a much simpler version of the technique known as Faux Triple Time Stamping and a FREE PDF tutorial for you.
- Stamps – Holly Jolly Christmas
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Real Red
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black
- Misc. – Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dimensionals, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Stampin’ Blends: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Smoky Slate
- Thick Whisper White: 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm
- Whisper White: 9.1cm x 13.4cm (outside); 9.5cm x 13.8cm (inside)
- Real Red: 9.5cm x 13.8cm; 6cm x 9.5cm; 4cm x 7.4cm
- Stamp Santa, the stockings and sentiment on the smaller (outside) piece of Whisper White. Colour with blends.
- Centre the 2nd and 4th smallest dies in the centre of the coloured image and die cut.
- Attach die cuts to Real Red rectangles.
- Attach art panel to Real Red layer and then add to the card base.
- Use Dimensionals to add the two layered pieces.
- Add Shimmery Crystal Effects to all of the ‘fur’ on Santa.
- Add a sentiment to the inside
- Stamp a stocking on the inside and on the envelope and colour.
Download the PDF instructions here.