This week I have created a collage card for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- Two of the colours this week are now retired – Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst. I found the inks in the cupboard and used them to add some colour to the sea garden.
- The dessert option this week was to add a silhouette. Don’t you love my octopus?
- Stamp Set: Sea of Textures
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.