Here is another example of a Landscape Corner Fold Card. Keep scrolling down to see the video on how to make it.
- This card is similar to one I posted a few months ago. I have swapped the colours for card base and layer, and changed the colour of the hibiscus flower.
- Stamps – Tropical Chic, Hugs from Shelli
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
- Ink – Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock
- Accessories – Tropical Dies, Dimensionals
- Card Base (Prettyl Peacock): 29.7cm x 10.5cm (11″ x 4¼”)
- Whisper White: 10cm x 14.3cm (4″ x 5¼”); 8cm x 8cm (3″ x 3″)
- Pool Party: 8.5cm x 8.5cm (3¼” x 3¼”)
- DSP: 3.8cm x 10cm (1″ x 4″)
- Start with a piece of cardstock 29.7cm x 10.5cm (11″ x 4¼”).
- Score at 14.8cm (5½”) on the long side.
- Mark 10.5cm (4¼”) from the top left hand corner and score from this point to the bottom left hand corner.
- Score 0.5cm (¼”) from the top left hand corner along the top to the diagonal score line.
- Score 0.5cm (¼”) from the top left hand corner along the side to the diagonal score line.
- Fold card in half along the 14.8cm (5½”) score line.
- Fold from the top right corner along the diagonal score line.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere the folded piece to the front of the card.
- Attach the DSP along the left hand side of the card front, centering it in the rectangular area.
- Decorate Whisper White layer (with leaf, hibiscus and sentiment images) and attach to Pretty Peacock layer.
- Attach layered piece to the front of the card lining up on the top left and bottom right corners of the diagonal fold. Take care to only add adhesive to the lower diagonal half.
- Decorate inside layer as desired. (OPTIONAL Draw a border 0.5cm (¼”) all around the layer.) Attach to the card.
- ….. inside and envelope
Here is the video with all the details:
You can see other samples of this technique here.