Today I have a quick and easy fancy fold card for you. This was my card for a recent shoe box swap with my team.
- Take a piece of A4 cardstock and cut it lengthways so that it is 29.7cm x 10.5cm.
- Score at 14.8cm on the long side. Cut a piece from the top of the front – 6cm x 14.8cm. See photo below of open card.
- I used the light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends to colour over the small magnolia from the DSP. This flower also cuts out with the Magnolia Memory Dies.
- Stamp Sets: Good Morning Magnolia, Birch, Artisan Textures
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, So Saffron, Mossy Meadow, Magnolia Lane DSP
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Darling Label Punch, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, 1¾” Circle Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin’ Blends: Light Rich Razzleberry
- For the inside and envelope …