Here is the sketch …
Here is the Color Challenge ….
… and here is my card.
- I used the retired Stripes Decorative Mask with a Sponge Brayer and Terracotta Tile ink for the striped panel.
- The ‘flourishes’ image from Beauty Abounds was stamped with So Saffron ink and the flowers on it coloured with Bermuda Bay ink and a Blender Pen.
- The sentiment was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink and the butterflies on the main panel were second generation Terracotta Tile ink.
- The art panel was given texture with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder before adding the punched butterfly. There is some Shimmery Crystal Effects on the wings.
- Stamp Sets: Beauty Abounds, Butterfly Gala
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
- Accessories: Stripes Decorative Mask, Sponge Brayer, Pinewood Planks 3D EF, Butterfly Duet Punch, Blender Pen, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at either or both of these challenges? I would love to see your projects.