Today I have a card and a FREE PDF tutorial for you from a tutorial coop to which I belong.
- There is no stamping on this elegant card.
- Attach the DSP to the centre of the card front.
- Die cut the boughs, sponge with Old Olive ink, add some puff paint and heat set. Attach to the DSP panel.
- Add some ornaments from the foil elements
- Stamp Set: NONE
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Old Olive
- Accessories: Beautiful Boughs Dies, Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements
For detailed instructions and measurements, download the PDF here. Please note that this tutorial is sourced from a tutorial coop to which I belong. It is for your personal use only and may not be sold. You are receiving it from me as a bonus.