This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers has a dessert option of autumn / fall with colours to match. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card.
- I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with an Aqua Painter and inks.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Place
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Aqua Painter
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.