This week I have used the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to showcase some more of the pretty Christmas Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalogue. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The beautiful Designer Series Paper that I have used is three of the six patterns in the Toile Tidings DSP. The six patterns are Garden Green on one side and Real Red on the other side. To separate the two centre patterns, I used a piece of the Garden Green Double Stitched Ribbon which matches so well with the striped DSP.
- The sentiment is die cut from the Jolly Season Dies.
- The embellishments from the Frosted Epoxy Droplets look like little baubles in real life.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Christmas
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Toile Tidings DSP
- Ink: Garden Green
- Accessories: Jolly Season Dies, Garden Green Double Stitched Ribbon, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.