Today I am combining two techniques for this beautiful card – wax paper resist for the background and wrinkle free distress for the art panel background.
- Find out how to do the Wax Paper Resist technique here.
- Use the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder to create a wax paper resist background on Whisper White cardstock. Colour with Calypso Coral ink and attach to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Wrinkle Free Distress Technique: drag the ink pad across a craft sheet or plastic surface, spritz with water so that the ink starts to bubble and then lay the cardstock on the ink to pick up the colour.
- Use Tranquil Tide ink and Glossy cardstock to create a wrinkle free distress background. Die cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Stamp the jug and flowers on the glossy panel and colour with markers. Attach to the wax paper resist layer with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Country Home
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Glossy White
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Mint Macaron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …