Today I have a quick and easy fancy fold card for you. It is known as a Triangle Fold card,
- Take a piece of A4 cardstock, score at 10.5cm on the short side and 14.8cm on the long side. (For imperial size, score at 4¼” on the short side and 5½” on the long side.) Cut the cardstock diagonally. See the photo below to see how it is done.
- Decorate with the Designer Series Paper, add a die cut sentiment and cardstock for the inside and you will have 2 finished cards.
- Remember to only adhere sentiment die cut to one side of the triangle front (see photo below).
- The ink, DSP and embellishments that I have used on this card are now retired.
- Stamp Set: Stitched All Around
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty DSP
- Ink: Tranquil Tide
- Accessories: Stitched Labels Dies, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- Measurements (for one card):
- DSP: 9.5cm x 13.8cm (4″ x 5¼”) cut diagonally to match the cardstock diagonal cut.
- Whisper White for the inside: 9.5cm x 13.8cm (4″ x 5¼”) ; scrap to die cut sentiment panel
- For the inside and envelope …