This week I have used the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to showcase one of the new bundles in the Holiday Catalogue. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- These images and die cuts are from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set and co-ordinating Beautiful Boughs Dies.
- The large background Very Vanilla layer was stamped (second generation) with Crumb Cake ink and the smaller pine cone. It was then embossed with the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder. Whilst it is a little difficult to see in the photo, the embossing makes the pine cones really stand out.
- The Shaded Spruce strip was embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for even more dimension.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Boughs
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Eyelet Lace EF, Subtle 3D EF, Beautiful Boughs Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.