The Holiday Catalogue is now live and there are sooooo many gorgeous new products. I have shown you a few sneak peeks over the past few week, and have just ordered more new products. Keep visiting my blog to see new projects. Click on the link below to download the catalogue or visit my online shop to purchase your favourites today.
This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers calls out Christmas to me. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card.
- The dessert option this week is plaid.
- I have created my own ‘rustic’ plaid using Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature, Winter Woods, So Many Stars
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover
- Ink: Call Me Clover
- Accessories: 2¼” Circle Punch, Nature’s Roots Dies, Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Call Me Clover, Granny Apple Green, Real Red
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.