Today I have some quick and easy note cards using the Tea Together stamp set, some Designer Series Paper and Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers for colouring.
- Stamp the tea pot and tea cup on the front of Very Vanilla Note Cards using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Lightly colour with Sahara Sand ink and an Aqua Painter.
- Stamp the flower images on Whisper White and die cut with matching dies. Colour images with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Attach to the cup and tea pot.
- Add a strip of DSP below the cup / pot.
- Stamp Set: Tea Together
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Tea Time Dies, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
- For the inside and envelope …