This week I have a sneak peek of more Designer Series Paper for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- This gorgeous paper is from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper which will be in the Holiday Catalogue going live on 4 September.
- The sentiment was stamped on Very Vanilla with Versamark ink, heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder and punched with the ¾” Circle Punch. It was then attached to the ornament DSP over a star shape. You can just see the points of the star coming out behind the sentiment.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, ¾” Circle Punch
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.