Today I have a FREE tutorial for you using the Beauty & Joy stamp set. It will be in the Holiday Catalogue going live on 4 September.
- The images in this stamp set are the new DistINKtive style. This means that when you stamp you get a layered effect with the one image. To get the best results, use a sponge dauber on the stamp with the ink rather than placing the stamp on the ink pad.
- After stamping and die cutting the images, they were attached to the Terracotta Tile layer. This was then embossed with the new Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder (also coming up in the new Holiday Catalogue). This technique is called Inlaid or Embedded Embossing and creates an added WOW to your project.
- Download the PDF file for full measurements and instructions.
- Stamp Set: Beauty & Joy
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Terracotta Tile
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Stylish Scroll EF, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Wild Rose Dies, Sponge Daubers, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon
- … the inside and envelope
Download the PDF file for full details. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.