I am honoured to announce that the Color Challenge team at Splitcoaststampers has invited me to guest design with them for the month of August. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card.
- The dessert option this week is to use Foil Paper. I have used one of the beautiful new foil patterns in the upcoming Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper and added it to a Pear Pizzazz card base.
- The Seasonal Wreath 3D Embossing Folder is not just for Christmas! The embossed wreath was coloured direct to paper with Pear Pizzazz ink, fussy cut and attached to the DSP with Dimensionals.
- The large flowers were punched from the Petal Pink Perennial Essence Vellum with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The small flowers from the wreath image in the Barn Door stamp set were stamped in Petal Pink and Calypso Coral and die cut with the matching Sliding Door Dies.
- The sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia was die cut with the Classic Label Punch.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia, Barn Door
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Sliding Door Dies, Seasonal Wreath Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Perennial Flower Punch, Classic Label Punch, Aqua Painter
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.