Today I have used the Inspiring Iris stamp set to create a pretty collage flower garden.
- This two-step stamp set makes it easy to create a quick and easy card.
- The outline images are stamped with Basic Gray, then the solid images stamped with Gorgeous Grape for the irises, Rococo Rose for the carnations and Merry Merlot for the rose. All the leaves are stamped with Mossy Meadow.
- The background was sponged with Seaside Spray and then ‘splattered’ with Basic Gray and an Aqua Painter.
- For the border, I cut a piece of the Scalloped Linen Ribbon in half.
- A little Wink of Stella completes the card with some sparkle for the flowers.
- Stamp Set: Inspiring Iris
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape
- Ink: Basic Gray, Merry Merlot, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Pineapple Punch and Seaside Spray
- Accessories: Sponges, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Wink of Stella
- For the inside and envelope …