Today I have a video showing you how to make a quick and easy gift bag using Designer Series Paper and a little cardstock.
- My sample has a Christmas theme, but you could use any Designer Series Paper to suit your occasion.
- You can easily adjust the height of your bag by changing the size of the DSP. The DSP will still need to be 11″, but you can adjust the height eg for a smaller bag, try using 4″ instead of 5½”.
- Card Stock – Real Red, All is Bright Designer Series Paper
- Accessories – Pretty Label Punch, Baker’s Twine (16″)
- Cardstock (Real Red): 4½” x 4½”; scraps for punched shapes
- DSP: 5½” x 11″; ½” x 11″
Here is the video with all the details: