This week I have a sneak peek of an upcoming Embossing Folder (Hammered Metal 3D) for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I used Tear & Tape to attach pieces of Blueberry Bushel cardstock, Pretty Peacock cardstock and Old Olive Perennial Essence Vellum. This was then run through the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. Isn’t it an awesome effect? This folder will be available on 4 September when the Holiday Catalogue goes live.
- Peacock Feathers were die cut with the Detailed Peacock Dies from Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper. These were used as my interpretation of the ovals.
- The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White with Pretty Peacock ink and die cut with Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Stamp Set: Royal Peacock
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive Perennial Essence Vellum, Noble Peacock Specialty DSP
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive
- Accessories: Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Detailed Peacock Dies
- For the inside I cut part of the feather die cuts that I used on the front of the card. The envelope has the feathers stamp in the three colours.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.