This week the colours for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers are soft blues and purple. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours ….
… and here is my card.
- Whilst eagerly awaiting the 2019 Holiday Catalogue, I decided to dig out one of my retired sets (Beautiful Baubles) for this card.
- Firstly, I lightly sponged a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the three colours on a diagonal. Add the mask and sponge through it with the same colours.
- Die cut the bauble with Whisper White cardstock and sponge in the same diagonals as the background panel.
- Punch a circle with Silver Glimmer Paper and attach the bauble to the front of it. Attach a piece of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon and add to the background panel with dimensionals.
- Layer the background panel with Basic Black and add to Highland Heather card base.
- Stamp Set: Beautiful Baubles
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Sponges, Wink of Stella, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Detailed Baubles Thinlits, 2¼” Circle Punch, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
- For the inside and envelope ….
- The envelope flap has been coloured the same as the background panel.
- I used the trimmed pieces of the background panel to add to the inside of the card.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.