This week I have used a number of embossing folders and the Inspiring Iris stamp set for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I embossed three different folders and then sponged them, cut to the shape of the sketch and adhered them to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base.
- The art panel is also lightly sponged with Soft Sea Foam to take the stark whiteness away.
- Stamp Set: Inspiring Iris
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Sponges, Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Tufted 3D Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Iridescent Sequins
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.