This week the colours for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers are elegant blue and green with silver. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours ….
… and here is my card.
- The trees from Rooted in Nature were stamped first and second generation with Pretty Peacock ink and the panel was then lightly sponged with Bermuda Bay ink. Silver Foil layers were added to each side and the panel placed on a Bermuda Bay card base. Some Wink of Stella was added to the trees for a little sparkle.
- The sentiment is from the retired Holly Berry Happiness stamp set.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, Holly Berry Happiness
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Silver Foil
- Ink: Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay
- Accessories: Sponges, Wink of Stella
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.