This week I have used the the large magnolia from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I have used the new Black Shimmer Embossing Powder to create a very sparkly outline magnolia image. This was partially coloured with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Magnolia Lane DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Linen Thread, Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, Stampin’ Blends: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.