This week, the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers uses pastel colours. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours ….
… and here is my card.
- The Birch background stamp was inked firstly with Soft Sea Foam and then Rococo Rose to create a handmade DSP for the balloons.
- That cute little owl and the sentiment are from the Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set which is in the Experience Creativity beginner catalogue.
- The Soft Sea Foam background layer was embossed with the new Scripty 3D Embossing Folder and then sprayed with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- Stamp Sets: Hoot Hoot Hooray, Birch
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Soft Sea Foam, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam, Rococo Rose
- Accessories: Scripty 3D EF, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Linen Thread, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Glue Dots, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
- For the inside ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.